for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Thursday, November 8, 2007

well things settling back toward normal

the effort to flood my inbox with fake emails allegedly from Karol" has ceased (likely someone out there ran an antispyware or ani virus scan) and a couple of the coment flloding streams has also stoped, again thank you scehduled scans

I amnot sure how Derlorean a composite entity likely including Bob Crowe and/or Dan W4NTI and /or others of Karol foes thought Karol and I could go to somekind of cyber war with each other. we are nopt active in the same meedidums much after I can't even hear Karol or his foes and fakes on 14.275 all I get is heterodynes o and other nosise on the freq

I don't know if Karol is in violation of IC rules concening his operation I know he has trreated me with more cortesy than I have ever received from hs foes notably W4NTI NG bashing of around Katrina where he declared I was a "trator to ham radio for having issues with our response to the disatser (I give us a c minus becuase from what I could hear we realy were not ready to operate without some govt in place, the govt of NO I gave an F dito the state of LA the feds a D)

it would have been if it had been even possible to dicuss the problems with ars response in th Katrina but scared cows can't be touched, (sounds the procode stuff don't it)

Life moveson though I still have hope that my foes will either move on from from their OCD obessed fanatsies of my life.

I wonder if the cowards that are always threatening to call the Covington market where my wife sell things (yes including potholders although the dish towel are better selllers) have noticed she works there this weekend

No comments: