for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

face fact dloyd ths is not reasonig with me....

Dloyd Lavies has sent you a link to a blog:

You have been abusing George's friendship for a long time. I have sent copies of your letters to me to his arrl.net address, complete with full headers. I think your wife should know about it too.

Blog: accounts of the Kosher Ham
Post: latest "threat"
Link: http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/11/latest-threat.html

this harrassing me and now george inndeed it does soudn like you are making a frantic effort to convince me you are Steve Robeson rather than Bob Crow

my wife gets read most the crap you write it is good for luaghes since laughing is the only rational response to your constant raving Bob

now still you keepinginsistingGeorge is my friend? I have never claimed that but then you inistcontary to all reason Todd n9ogl is my friend George w8fwg is nither my friend nor my foe (that I know of course) I hardly know him wellenough for either condiction to apply. therfore no longer I am now being accused of doing I can't abuse something that does not exist

No comments: