for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

thoughts vs actions

I find it strange in various places people keep insisting I care what people think about me, that my actions somehow rove I am concerned about what people think of me.

the palain fact is I don't care what anyone thinks of me really , I care when they put those thoughts into action, particaluralyintoacxtion by forging my name over remarks that are not mine. I may also care what people sya about I do object for example when people tell the lie that I am a convicted sex offender or a pedophile (I fid the last particualarly anoying since as a rule I dislike children) I care when people seek to desemate lies about my as was recently done with anymice letter to george Thrunder w8fwg making claims I that fored other hams coments to blog which is itself a forgery created in my wifes name and call, yes that I care about it

I don't care the fear fearfull coward Dblank I will call him since his favorite nicks seem to start with D, he dislikes me. and I have fought bleed and suffered to protect that right. I even support his RIGHT to espress that feeling where reasonably proper. I have objected to his stlaking of me and my wife that is a criminal behavoir. I object to his effort to forge USENET posts and Blogs in my name and that of my wife and no doubt countless others

WRT to the ham he has mailed like Goerge you honestly I don't realy care what George thinks of me. It is nice if were to like me thatis always pleasent but even he it should come to pass that he comes to Dislike me or even hate (I suppose the goal of sending hima flase accusation derected against me) it is realy is no skin off my nose. all I ask of George or D'blank is basic manners really. I seem to get that from George and I don't from D'blank

accordingly I treat george with respect and maners and D'blank with a compemt

No comments: