for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

please "dloyd" cut the crap

you claim you send me nothing

I get a several hundred emails a day from you only the the printables and a selection of those get posted anywhere else indeeed in some account I have run out of storgae for your spamed crap,

Thehn some my bog entried normaly the one that also show up as "dloyd sent a link to a blog email interesting enough get what look like bot prounduce mass coments of inaanae at best vile at wrost crap all with your Fictional name and you assureance that I will be driven from the net like you did Davies

No comments: