for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, November 26, 2007

be carefull what you ask for.....

you just get it Dloyd has told me to get help I have gotten help ...from PA CPS and Fl CPS, about my susipision this Blog remains open to input and news Concering Dloyd /Deloreans true id this blog post is the curent place for such coment, I believe to be MR BL Crow K3VR be D'blank as I like to call him

If you also deear reader belive Dblank to be Crow then report, if you do not believe,m the please do not do so

In nvestaging Dblank/Crow I have come to belive him to be a neoNAZI and he is said to be a teacher of our school children . If you believe that Mr Crow is a neoNAZI and know him to be a teacher doctor or other licensed professional (something I am told he is then ) then I opine you should report your beliefe/suspision to the proper authorities

If you believe anyone to be molesting or abusing our children in this nation then still yourself to action and report, not be like the germans as the NAZI's came for every one arround hen and then for themselves

No comments: