for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WANTED Info on possible child sex offender

Calls himself Delorean and Dloyd Lavies and no doubt many otheris beleived to be Ham radio operator K3VR by many accounts, this can not be confirm ed at this those with knowledge of the true id of "Dloyd Lavies" please contact this blogger to aid in report this possible sex ffender who boasts of have exclict sexaul disscusion with 7 a yo not his own child

if K3VR is not "dloyd" idlealy he will now be investagted and cleared of the charge made in his name by "Dloyd Lavies"

Dloyd Lavies for some reason does seems bent on convinig me that he is in fact Crow which such stray claims as he (dloyd) is going to own my home as result of my report when the report was made about Bob Crow If it happens that I am mistaken Bob Might be able to make a case the only way "Dloyd " could and beat out any claim from Bob is to be bob

yes i agree I could be mistaken I hope in such a case person knowing the true name of Dloyd lavies will come forward

No comments: