for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Sunday, November 4, 2007

after a bit of reseach I conclude that notes was legitimately from Karol

and therefore was an effort to drag me into this war

I reconize from the list of Karol foes W4NTI who has certainly tangled with me over the years, mostly becuase I did not not give Ham radio an "a" grade in Katrinia I gave the ars a "c' and the sate or federd "f'f but anything but praise to the skies was reason to attack me in Dan's mind

I can't ever hear Karol and company when I tune nearby all I hear is bunch of noise heterodyne and fragments of QRM

The efforts to attack my wife Gavrielah Honacki well it does start to unravealving with the number of folks on the Koral foes list being on his as well

I does tecnd to reinforce the notion the Karol may be correct in IDing Delorean as Crow (or possibliy one of Crows friends

at this poit I have no dog in Karols fight and frankly I find Karol on Net stye rather abrasive (like I find Todd's n9ogl) but it is interesting th fights people try ot push me into

amusingly if I were to choose side I am more likely to choose Karol's at this point, although I am not interested in his personal problems

No comments: