for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

just something in to an eham speak out abou t about postive influense since you got licened

kb9nxl, now ab9kt the first ham after my lecnsure to adkonwo I might now something but still need a help translating the knowledge I had in to something usefull, amusingly he an avid user of morse which kept me from getting a novice license in the 70's one of the few advocates of Morse that was never in my fac e about the fact I loathe it on a very personal level/ I believe he awas also the first Ham I talked to on air gave me a shock when he inisted he was on 2m and I knew I was on 70 cm but the repeater took care of that

No comments: