for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Sunday, November 4, 2007

fake mail is not very convincing wether from "karol" or "Lloyd"

A TimeLORD has sent you a link to a blog: Delorean forced me off the net, Mark. He impersonated me so much that all kinds of people were trying to sue me and arrest me. It's easier just to leave. Do it now. I left and now I'm happy. Blog: accounts of the Kosher Ham Post: BTW fak\ing threatening emails to me from Mr Karol is NOT going to help you Delorean Link: http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/11/btw-faking-threatening-emails-to-me.html

the efforts are amazing if futile.

if someone want to try suing me plase I am literaly at your service

no one is going to try aressting me but bring it on I could use th e money from the resulting lawsuit for false aresst

No comments: