for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

meanwhile at CCARS

last night was the club meeting it being the time of year where by the club constitution we try to form a drgaoon squad in order to find offcers for the comeing year.

the president started out the even by asking me to serve as cheif dragoon (head of the nominating comitte I mean ) I delcined citing that I was inelgibe for the pos t given I intended to offer myself for nomination. it seems I will stand for either VP ( my prefered choice egtting me a bit more in th eyeys opf the membership ) or if pushed to it the president I prefer not to take charge as my style can be bit shocking and I frankly don't know who does what in the club realy (beyond Geoge w8FWG who is suffering he periodic burn out comon to everyone from time to time)

No comments: