for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Sunday, November 25, 2007

WANTED stil inof on who a possible child sex offeder IS not

who people are saying he is not

I am aware the K3VR has a following of at least one inisting he is not dloyd.

sorry I I have heard that point of view absent iding Dloyd as someone else (and don't bother trying to name Robeson and Woger I KOW what they are up to) I must mantian the conviction I have the Dloyd is either corw or a close assoiteat of Crow (who may be betarying him or just using me to dispose of an asoicate who may or may not be guilty) the act I am informed oucred may or may not be abuse but I can't believ e that Dloyd could describ e bisxuality to anyone without doing so in terms that would abuse when dealing with a 7 yo

I hold no malice toward Mr Crow I wish to left alone i wish an end to the endless rounds of harreasment and libel foaud and forgery that Dloyd et al is ina legal sense up to his neck in.

No comments: