for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Friday, November 16, 2007

Crowe et al lets make it plain

I do not support oyour efforts against Karol ve7fkm, he might be a a ess than desireable ham (he might not I have never encoutered him on air) he tell me and RH tell tells us all a varriation of the same story, he operaes within what CAnadian reg (as seen but their authoprites) deem the rules in CA he adknowledges in emails to ME that he is aware at least some of his material is likely beyond the plae in the USA under our rules.

anyone with aproblem with the state of CA's rules should indeed contact Industry Canada, and perhaps include real koral quotes to these bodies if his types of speech are your target, I ask in the name of mitzsvah of justice that they be REAL Karol quotes.

as to his onair Admirers like Crowe et al I have haerd some of you (not karol) since progation has better favored your signals comeing to me than Karol's own what I have heard not quite convinces me (all that would be needed to convince me is a bit more more reprition but i rarely hear you so as to conclude this was not an isolated inicdent) that YOU are in violaionf of part 97 and that RH shoud move to at leeast fine you heavil if not revoke your licenses.

If karol is bad YOU are worse, if Karol is ok you are despictable

Karol and I hardly know each other, thus we are obviously not freinds at this point we are being forced to become cobeligerants in this reign of terror, while I disagree with his analys of attributing Delorean or as I prefer to call him D'blank for his total lack of a personality of his own, I agree completely that he he and I share a number of the same foes

I supose I should thank you for pointing this out to us both, but you motives in doing were not to be of aid to us.

In closing if you have a real problem with VE7KFM I susgest you seek changes in from IC on the rules of the ARS there I suspect if you were to be sucesfull that Karol would comply with said new rules and cease to be the problem you see him as, as it is I am certain as long Karol and IC see his operation as ok and you contiue o provoke him, te operations you claim to find objectionable will continue meanwhile I conmed to the Ham Code and sugest tha you follow better

No comments: