for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Friday, November 23, 2007

still seking info on the possible case of Child abuse

the update is the someone is trying to fllood my know accounts to fill my inboxes

I have become abolsutelyconvinced that the Dloyd is Mr Bob Crow or is closely contected to him, or just maybe has done the nest job possibleof faking me out.

if it s the last it is a truly masterfull job, and should it come to that I will salute you

Iam convinced based on the nature of "Dloyd" coments that he has infact had a conversation with a 7 yo in which he mostlikely spouted his depraved fansaties about my sex life

I therefore suspect him of child abuse .

I believe with slighly less certainty that Dloyd is Bob Crow K3VR or ery closely conected with him that

That I had some doubts was included in my report, today if I were to speak them I would express even more convindence in that ID


in short I am uttteed convnce that Dloyd has deleiverd a proographic talk that he dares to try and call sex with stamenets "gay and bi are all childmolsters" or word that effect included

No comments: