for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Thursday, November 22, 2007

more of the convining being done

DBlank has sent you a link to a blog:

I discovered Dloyd Lavies' real name six months ago, which is why he left the net briefly. When he discovered I wouldn't reveal his name, he returned. Thanks to him, you are now in serious trouble. The plan is working.

Blog: accounts of the Kosher Ham
Post: WANTED Info on possible child sex offender
Link: http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/11/wanted-info-on-possible-child-sex.html

received this today as well combined with spasm opf posting to RRAP and nimbusters massive email barage of my various accounts

as to the plan well the more i read of MR Crow by Mr Crow if this were truelya set up then realy all that was needed with asking

however reporting my suspisions can't land me in "trouble" serious or otherwise. at waorst I am a dupe of dloyd prusuing a vendatta but since my reoport was sincere I am not at all conecrned about the outcome

No comments: