for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Friday, November 23, 2007

the twisted world of dloyd/crow ranting and on

he make one claim withdraws it the next minute, all the while raving if I don't things exactly I am going to prison or not

I truly wish Dloyd lavies would stop using a 7yo boy (whiho he ocassionaly insista does not even exist) as a pawn in gay fatal atraction for me

thank god it is not my job to sort this out I am imply forwarding it to those whose job it is to figure it out.

if they don't then they share in the blame if he is doing what he claims

no matter how you slice MY hands are clean of any wrong doing and I can live the life of goodcitizen that has done and will keep right on doing his duty to the people of the USA and to god

No comments: