for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Saturday, December 29, 2007

yet another attack blog

yet another attack blog

the provision cited by these guys refers to un invited posting

gee folks more more of an invatation do I need to post beyond being constanly libel and the and forgpeople posting as if they were me

I might conceiveably being invoiolation of defferent provision "excessive volume" as that is up to Hughes net but hughes seesm to be concered wit volume in bytes rather than number of posts and with the ofensive binariars posted about I most day don't don't even rise to half the volume posted to RRAP, and ughes seems to see this term of volume on the order of spaming the bnary gruops with pics

in either event we have yet another effort to haras me an man they have admited is inocent of anything beyond offending them by my sexaul orietation

it is mazing the ffort that folks seem to throw into these efforts

of course the most amusing thing is they have trouble even finding the stuff from hughes net and geneal include shit that isn't even mine

last time they claimed 59 people amounted to an outraged legion now what 5 or 6 and nothing to show that more than one human is involeved

and if this win this round what did they achieve? in convencing me for perhaps 2 weeks BFHD guy grow up and get a life

the whole "problem" would go away if you just stopped harrasing me and forgering posts in my name

No comments: