for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Sunday, December 16, 2007

the enity calling himself Dloyd Lavies realy needs to get a life bad

On Dec 16, 2:58 am, "konstans" wrote:
> stop the harrasment

There is no harassment, responding to your buffonery is not
harassment.

Why don't you...

stop your lies

stop blogging about me

stop mentioning my nym

stop sending me threatening email

stop forging email in my nym to yourself

stop flooding usenet

stop posting about me on nim

stop with your nonsense altogether

The ball is in your court...it is up to you whether you want me to
disengage.

BTW, I never said I had knowledge of he UP, I said based upon several
life long residents of the UP...I know folks who don't live too far
from you and they do have knowledge of the UP....PUTZ


the latest demnd for Dloyd

since he is fictional why does he care what I say the nym was made up according him in at least one verio n solely to attack and harrass DLloyd Davies of the web which he seems to have done answer at full from RRAP will appear in the comments

No comments: