for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, December 10, 2007

freinds online?

it sems that a lot peope seem to be assuming my goals online around making friends or being liked. Indeed if that were my goal there would be justice in calling me nuts.

I am online to gather data I need , to keep an eye those attacking me.

I took part in the Code war when it was raging. I remain basicaly becuase I certainly are inssting that I lsack the same rights as everyone else becuase I am different

til that problem goes away i am cerianly in RRAP et al at least something in my life forces me to change


ifbeing liked requires tolerating in silence that crap hurled at me and others, then I will frankly oop out of that

No comments: