for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

what is Riley Holingworth doing while on OUR payroll

from an email forwardeed to me

I pissed somebody off bad! I just got a note from Mr.Hollingsworth asking what is the point of my posting. I got to somebody and I feel good!!!!! I will be out for the next 2 hours.

name withheld

this from a emebeded reply comenting about a posting at an obscure sites forum on Pittsburgh

I would like to believe that the existance of a comication from RH depending some one explain the reason for their choosing to exercise thiere free speeech rights here on the web is a fabrication, indeed i would love to accuse my informat of being a fruitcake and liar but somehow I just don't believe it

k3vr

very bizzare

many feel RHG did some deent work at the start the start of his time at FCC enforrcement but I do think he ought to RE-REtire.

the job he RH astaken is tough becuase out law has not caught up with onair or online behavoir behavoir but perhaps fresh blood is needed in the post

No comments: