for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, December 31, 2007

well...

having crraried out for about 12 hours yesterday my posting with what ever title I would be curecctly useing really means cease and desist your harrasment I hav rerurnsed to my my normal posting routine

sone I am planing to que up a repsonse spmething stop the forgeries and send that inresponse to EVERY forgered post in My newss reader chache that should make an interesting time as that scrolls out across various screen of RRAP reader but it will run likely to a thousand or so post and all since th the big cyber attack that Delorean (who is now leading a charge to have me removed from Hughes net again)is making

hav a nice day

No comments: