for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, December 31, 2007

RRAp readers if there ar e truly anyleft can see quite graphicaly what I am expected to endure

I found I could post to many of the forgred post so I limted the range to roughly 3 week from mid nov to the first week of dec basicaly

the result was 356 post forged in my name call or my wifes name and call this does not count any that I missed buried in the garbage dump

was does this action make RRAP look like

well some 200 thread some with multiple forgeries noted

this count BTW does not a number forges I think ) of OTHER hams than myself and my wife

it does not count Dloyd abusive and harassing post or those of the other assorted sock puppets
I may do gain from time to time if I feel it serves a usefull prupose

roughly 200 forgeir of my self and my wife a week and there are those that dare to claim I am not the target of harrasment

No comments: