for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Thursday, December 27, 2007

some musing on the cyber attackers

they cliam i please them and serve as a beloved source of entertainment....
.....yet they attack the servers I use affecting hundereds perhaps thousands of people trying to get me off the net



they claim I am harrasing hunderds of hams on RRAP .....
..........yet they attack several hunderd thousand people themselves

they I claim I am ruinig the experence of people on RRAP...
...yet they attack and affect hunderds of users of terranews just to get to me


they offer the adivce that i should all the shit said about me and..
...yet they respond with demands and threats to any mention of hemselves
just some idle musings

No comments: