for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, December 3, 2007

why do I slug it out on on USENET this is why

Thanks Konstans,
Your input is most appreciated.I will consider carefully all you had to say and hopefully learn from it.
Thanks again
the chance of of using the NGs as they were inteded

Dloyd has been intent on driving mefrom the NG's allegedly because I deranged simply for being what God made me

he has the time to spind out his endless tales of rape chcild molsting and the rest

he can't be bothered to repay his debt to those in Ham radio that came before us

I can and do

at the risk of blowing my own horn I can and DO

Dloyd talks out of one sideof his collective keyboard the Kosher acts with his

No comments: