for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Morgan and Karol

last month a effort parties not kwon but suspected to be B Crow K3VR, atte,pted by means of forging email to Mr Karol to provok e an conflict betwen myself and Mr Karol a person to that point I had no real opinion of pone way or the other.

apeartly various parties are now trying to claim Koral is behind that whole affair, wel this is posible of cours but to be behid the entire affair Karol would have had to be laying the ground work for this affiar starting back in 2002, and sorry fellas I realy don't think Mr Karoll takes that long a view.

it is also alleged that my choosing to ID Dloyd as crow is a result of contacts with Karol. This is and is not true, I had aseemabled and have been winnowing down a list of suspects for the id of Dloyd/Delorean for several years, Crow and others have been on that list for more than a year. yes It is true that interaction with karol finaly resiolved that ino high enough confidence to prompt action form me but Crow and some of his "friends have been on that list for some time, based on their USENET post s On air conversations I have over heard over the years discussion with other ham including yes Todd N9OGL, but his input was minor. One ways in Kraol infulenceed this process wasfeeedng a bt or 2 of odata thattried iout in my own Byzantine way and got a result consistant with Crow as a well as a few other no t on either of our lists

OTOH it was Dloyd himself by his own posting that confirmed in my mind that Dloyd was Crow, mostly by making slip up as I procceded down an unexpected path. and by sending one of his untracable email offering me his now 9 yo Grand son heforced my hand to act snce I was not to see the mater played out in a few yars on CNN/Foxnews and know I might have been able to stop it. I am certain that Dloyd is mos likely Crow himself failing that a close aly of Crow. Yes the poosibility remains that Dloyd is in fact Karol VE7KFM bt I realy can't buy that he is a skilled enough not to have even shown up as s supect in my 2 years efforts to determine who "Dloyd" is nor that he has the skils to do what I know "dloyd" has done. absolut e certainly is something someone trained as asietists rarely achiives esp in this onlie morass of forgeries and fraud but the oddds are several hunderd to one against him being Dloyd while esp inlight of new data from nimbusters bbs I place the odds on crow bing at better than 90 percent as Crow not Karol lives in south fla

No comments: