for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Saturday, December 22, 2007

final Heard the BULLshit on 14.275

turned my stomach

you I supported the war and GW Bush , I have laid on life on the line for the nation frankly what I heard in few mintue makes me wish for a few second the Brits HAD prevailed in the revolution I don't care if VE7KFM were in a supporter of Al-Quadeda as aleged in is interesting I never heard a clear iding of the signals claiming they were being qrm'ed indeed I heard what Karol would no doubt claim was Crow use ve7kfm as his id

I also seemto recall that it is forbidden to sing on ARS freq, isn the case I heard it is not only inpoper but total enseemly

No comments: