for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, July 7, 2008

well the violence resumes

at about 6:35 this morning I was awakened not by the expected return of my wife form the renfaire but the sound of motors.

the motors belong to an ATV that had managed to get a rope onto my tower (30 foot wooden structure and was puling the tower down

O got sever round with the shotgun did not score a good hit but but the cops found blood on the treea dn the trails lead back to n rover river road after a bit where it stop and free tire marks (looks like one of the pickups that carry atv's around here)

the rope parted and no real damage to the anttenas was done although my masting needs work to make it stable again

have had loads of fun with the cops over the matter

I wonder what poor kid ( I could see he was not more than say 16 ish) the nutjobs conned into making the attack and with what lie

sad realy

No comments: