for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, July 28, 2008

we have a PARANOID on QRZ

post 98

Dan I have thought you a paranoid manaic before but this is out there even for you

mentioning the the state of ALabama in a ham radio context, is not a personal attck of W4NTI

neither BTW is simply mention the name Dan out of a ham context but that is another matter

fromt he zed
QUOTE:

And Dan, I don't think I ever accused you of creating QRM on 14.275...
Why are you defending yourself? Have you been QRM'ing?



You specifically said ALABAMA. You know full well I am In that State.
And since I have been the ONLY Alabama station on 275 for quite some
time on a regular basis...yes you accused me.

Now prove it.

Dan/W4NTI

No comments: