for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, July 14, 2008

dan abbling on but he get somesothing right

soucrece

you do get tright the fact you don't know what you are talking about

as far as I can tell you never do

OTOH your action and esp the tone of your wrtings convince that you are very likely the author of that pandering note which of course means no false report occoured

now if you are dumb enough to keep brazening it out of course it your call and despictable action (threatening to murder someone for making a valid to LE is despictable dan) then so be it I have the legal right answer your libel and I will do so

if you try and stop me either nothing will happen , or I will never even notice the effort or if you manage to inconvence my exercise of my rights I will look into what price I can extract from you. sadly even if you do take your attacks to more of the offline world their is little I can do since our legal system is mostly broken

if it were not broken then you would be in prison by now (not for any to to do with but your own ON air antics of making terror threats

I know that this will cam as a shock to you Dan but people are allowed to disagree with you

at least in threory that does not gibve you any right to threaten to murder them

or stalk them

if the legal system worked youd be a in jail at least awaiting trail and sentce IMO and that of most observers

please try and act your age as opposed to acting like you about 4 yo
I have just read your babbling and find it incredible that a man of your alleged education level can't figure out when he is being
spoofed. You reference me on a USENET group, I have NO IDEA IN HECK WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. I don't go there, and have NOT GONE THERE in years. If you remember YOU are the reason I LEFT.

You seem to have a lot of problem telling truth from fiction, good from bad, and really make no sense at all most of the time. Example, I didn't have any idea your wife had a callsign. And until recently didn't have any idea you even had a wife. Nor do I care about either. I do not, and have not brought your family into anything.

You started this whole thing Marky, remember your false report to Child Welfare? Which I am still waiting for your published apology for.

So....Here is the deal, your obviously mentally handicapped in some manner and I certainly don't claim to be a Doctor. So all I can do is cut off your access. WHICH I WILL DO unless you straighten up and fly right. AND if you can't bring yourself to do such I will take legal action against and put you off the Internet for good, and/or put you in custody some where with no access at all. You have run rough shod on so many sites I have lost count.
Again, it is up to you.

One of the reasons I opened up this site was to allow everyone access to discuss matters of importance to hams. And of course the happenings on your Buddie's private frequency. Not as a personal access point to your demented thoughts. You have 24 hours to get your crap straight here. It's up to you and what you have to say.

Bad wx coming in. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Dan/W4NTI
Posted by Dan/W4NTI at 5:59 PM
1 comments:

kb9rqz said...

you are the one that can't face facts

and you keep brazening it out

I made no flase report to CPS

indeed you don't what a fasle report is it seems
since I did and do and in fact I am more convinced than ever that you are likely the offer of the note claimignt o be willing to rent me the sexual service of that 9 yo

but in any event I started nothing with you YOU started thing remeber you insisted I hated Ham radio because I said its response to Katrina could be imporved

you also provoked mater by insisting your had the right to control who responded to your posts in RRAP

another factyou have no basis to take ANY legal action against me

Dan when you atack me you invite response the only question is wether you have the gut to allow the reponse

and be honst it not that you want karol off that freq you want him off the air period

personaly I am glad he chooses to keep the fight YOU and your freinds started their rather than let it flow accros the entire 20 M

I know you call disagreeing with you "running rough shodbut that you alleged basis of legal action is just your fanatsy

but I invite you to try

No comments: