for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, July 21, 2008

well mr jesswald is going all out it seems to me witht eh gaol of convining he was involed in the pandering note I reported him for

source

post 2

dan Jesswald w4nti is really losing it at this rate we will see another report of the unstable making death threats now

funny thing is i am doing nothing at all to him but he insists on making the focus of his blog

you keep attacking and I respond

I supected you along with crow and few others with autoring a pandering note I stil suspect that Dan, indeed you seems to be working over time to convince you are the author

As long as I suspect, I made no false report concerning you

if you have a charge to make make it

you can't I know that full well have been the target of accusation that came from one of your buddies

even if I ha dmade the false charge you can't proof it anymore than I could that your buddy k4yz made a false accusation alleging that I raped my dad I can prove he made the charge , I can't prove it dalse and malicious

likewise you can prove I made a charge , you can't prove it was flase and malicious you would have to prove that I did not suspect you, indeed if I am mental ill as you suggest in post 2 then your task becomes even harder, since if I am nuts who knows what I believe

now Dan Jesswald you can either grow up and face facts and stop your libel/slander and let the matter drop or you cvan try to bring a case

but I am not required to take your crap in silence

Still waiting Marky
Still waiting for your copy of that FCC NOTICE. BTW what is a "FCC NOTICE" ??????

I guess your just full of BS as usual, eh Marky?

I'm getting tired of your crap actually. So anytime...when you least expect it....you to may be terminated.

Dan/W4NTI


post 2

The incredible shrinking brain, Mark Morgan
When I started this BLOG, I ssid I would allow you, the reader, to figure out who
is the BS artist.

There is a LOT more where this comes from.

Obviously Marky is a mental case.

I actually believe he is dangerous and the authorities NEED to pay him a visit,
REAL SOON.

They might want to check under the house for bodies, in the style of Jeffrey Dahmer.

This boy is sick.

I am not concerned about his false accusations. All of that was handled. He needs to be concerned however. It is illegal to do what he is doing. And I have NO PROBLEM AT ALL of making the charges.

I am giving him room to back up ten and punt. I suggest he do so.

Dan/W4NTI

No comments: