for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Friday, July 11, 2008

just saw Jessward latest spas out

source as of fri

poor dan really needs to get a life or a clue

poor rambo does get right that he has no pataeince

no sense of reality

indeed sad to say very little upstairs

first if I have ever had sex with my brother that would be news to me

two, is that even a crime anymore not sure what all got struck down in that TX sodomy case you know

but for a fictional act the full extent of the law is no punishment at all since of course nothing happened I have spoken to me borther recently but I have not seen in what 8 or nice years and I had to see him to somdoize him

poor dan and it was looking like he was taking his meds for a change

Dan what effort to to change what subject

and It is interesting the way he react to the post about the attack on my station

makes him look like he is feeling guilty about convicning a kid a to do his dirty work, wether that is the case I don't know but it sure LOOKS like it

and payback for what? I have done you no wrong ever dan where as you lie and harrass me accross the net

Karol in no way picked someone likely yourself in part tried to pit me against Karol by forging atacking by me on him and by him on me we simply compared notes






Monday, July 7, 2008
My Mama Done Told Me
My Mama was right after all. If you wait around long enough your antagonists (see enemies) will eventually do them selves in. Patience is NOT one of my virtues as you all know. But this time I decided to just wait it out.

KB9RQZ, MARK MORGAN SODOMIZED HIS BROTHER, CHARGES PENDING.

I'm not going to go into the gory details here, go read all about it on nimbusters if you must.

This pathetic piece of human excrement needs to be punished to the max that the law will allow, and then some.

This SOB accused ME of providing him a child for sexual purposes and then reported it to Child Welfare. He has no idea how close he came to NOT HAVING TO WORRY about the Police dropping by.

Speaking of which, go to his blog. No I'm not putting it out here. It's too disgusting. Just GOOGLE up khkb9rqz at blogspot.com for his latest attempt at changing the subject. Sorry Marky you started it. Now get ready for the payback.

Interesting how Karol Madera picks these clowns ain't it? What a friggin Looser.

How's it go? "Stay Tuned"

Dan/W4NTI
Posted by Dan/W4NTI at 6:30 PM
2 comments:
n8gav said...
Dan, This sick basturd also claims he shot a 16 yo kid in the back trying to pull down his antenna with a ATV! Number 1. Only a chicken shit would shot someone in the back. Number 2. No hospitals in his area has reported anyone being theated for gunshots at any ER. He is pure trash,time to take him out....
Hank

July 9, 2008 7:42 PM
Anonymous said...
gee you are lloking realy desperate Dan

of course since Kb9rqz has broken no law I know of the full extent of the law is nothign at all

grow up dan you are 62 yo and making up wild tales of homosexaul sex that likely never happened

but what charges would be pending, what crime are you alegely was cometed and where

do mark and his borther even live in the same state ?

what state are these charges "pending"

July 11, 2008 7:37 AM
Post a Comment

Links to this post
Create a Link

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

No comments: