for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

why is dan whining?

source
copy

the gist is dan is whining about alleegdly Karol VE7KFM is causing his va disability to be reviewed

one if he is not cheating what has he got to worry about

two, according to you nobody listens to the "fruitcake" so again what is the issue

three why are you whining if you were attacking everyone in sight you dislike then maybe these things would not happen to you, indeed that is one of the things you tell me so often


well in any event it does sound like you are saying that i have nothing to worry about you from your many threats to murder me over the facts I suspect you of a the crime of pandering a a boy to me for sex for money

No comments: