for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dan wonders why I suspect him of being behond the panders? and other harrassment?

source
if I am the insane monster Dan keep insisting then indeed his problems from me are his own fault for a contiuous stram of point and insane man and he needs to look in the mirror

if as I belive is the case I am not insane then well he is posting insulting crap and pretneding to be a the victum

Dan all I am can say is this sort of crap is not convincing me or much of anyone that you are a human being

I will be slightly childish a share something I read posted about Dan "dan wear lots of hats all of them lined in tinfoil" i must admit it does seem to bear to out

Wow, if this is indeed them I can certainly see a "family resemblence".
And perhaps accounts why they have similar tastes and values, eh?

Well not being a shrink I can only go by what I see going on.

Comments anyone?

One more thing folks. It has been reported that Toad, N9OGL is on or
will soon be on the air again. Going on with a broadcast on Karol's
frequency of 14.275.

If anyone has a schedule I'll gladly post it here, what say Toad?
Got the gonads to try again?


Dan/W4NTI

No comments: