for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the desperate length dan et al are going to

source


copy to keep dan honest

rumur control here are the fact I was never reported to houghton county sheriff for making a false distress call

it was reported by WA8MEA that he heard a sos with my call attached to it as Dan knows full and it is he that is reapeting this message I can't send such a message I lack the skill to do so. further more Dna should know now that signal RDFs well away from my home area according ly since the sherrif to whom the sos was reported found at home within minutes of allegedly sending a signa;l that had to be sent from ana rea well away from my hoime I am obviously not guilty of sending it

as this person claim that the USCG has absolute jurisction I honetsly don't think so as the distress was apearntly not recieved by them at all

as to the matter of threatening a flase disress call as far as I knwo that is know crime at at tall only doing so

BTW as always anyone with evidence on this matter please call the USCG I am informed the phone number is please remmebr that Lying to the feds is a crime in and of itself so only call if you have evidence to give

Chief Warrant Officer (Retired) Clifford Golm AC4GH said...
As a USCG vet I want to mention Mark Morgan's recent SOS Hoax attempt. He was reported the the Houghton Cty Sheriff, but he should have also been reported to the USCG tipline. The USCG is a Maritime law enforcement agency with arrest power domestically and internationally. We're also a division of Homeland Security will full investigatory and arrest powers concerning false distress signals. Our authority supercedes the FCC and we investigate distress calls on ALL frequencies.


Karol Madera sends a false distress signal sequence every time he's on 20 meters.


Todd Daugherty also threatened to send false distress signals.

No comments: