for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, August 25, 2008

why is Dan Jesswald such a totaly reprehenable "person"

copy

dan why do you attack other vets like myself it is a siumple question althoutgh i realy don't expect an answer from you?
you have proably spent several years attacking me an other americans and fellow of the armed forces of other nation with vilest materail and i have heard you on air dan you are a vile found muth disgrace to the ham world heck youd be a disgrace even to CB radio. your efforts to use your P
tsd as means to threaten fellow americans law abiding ones as far as i can tell meaning the are incocent

you have wondered why i suspected you in the pandering incident ....it is quite simple i have heard myself showing a total regard for FCC rules us law and common humanity

you apear tom be a bitter old man upset that people are free to disagree with him

I don't agree with karol VE7KFM on a lot of policy I certainly disagree with his stance that it would serve any usefull purpose for the usa to lose the war in Iraq but he has the right to such views indeed i under Reagan was tranied right next to the town you live in at Ft McClellan and put my life on the line prepared to defend this nation and the western allaince of which both Karol you and I are part yet you insist on falsely claiming it is impossible that i have served this nation, and that I continue to do so a a loyal citizen

I have seen online your attacks on someone that dares like some thing you consider obsence and that I personaly don't see as such and the SCOTUS has ruled again and agin is legal, and yet in difaince and disrespect for the constitution your claim you once swore to defend

sadly mr jesswald you are so out of touch with reality i am sure this message will totaly fail to reach you even if you read it

No comments: