for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Friday, August 29, 2008

semiserious question her for Dan

source
copy in case he changes deltes it

the q " how does the human race survive if evryone you dislike turns out to be Gay ?

next Q you want to add someone name polly to my list of lovers or todd aleged list of lovers?

in either eveent you isnsit that neithe rI nor todd have any money or job etc so how to do we afford to flit around so much so as to have sex with out list of alleged lovers I mean I have to me making thousands of miles a week to keep up with Karol and Todd like the other I stand "acussed" of having sex with , and some I falleegdly find time according to some peoplel (you dan perhaps?) to rape 10 cub scouts per day.

as I have admited esle I was never virle enough to have active sex 10 times a day et alone sustain it, and to paraphrase slightly John Adams in 1776 I am 44 and still have my verity but their is more to life than sexaul combostibility

again dan you post the crap you post on your blog you make the on air statements I have heard you make and you wonder why I believed and still believe you suspect in being Dloyd Lavies the sauthor of the pandering note?

you realy need to look at what you are doing and stop to think


sadly I am becoming convinced you lack any real abilty for rational thought

No comments: