for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

well Robeson has come out back or out of the closet (on RRAP)

personaly I think he has been here all the time posting through annymice but maybe he has wandered off and come back

RRAP was trashed by years of His use (and others) trying to balckmail and harrassment about peopel sexlifes to attack them

I am flattered by Robeson suggestion I am responsible for the fact that Gay bashing exist in the world, it is rather the overblown notion tof the NAZI's that the Jews are behind everything, and to be one person and have such power. it is flatering but in all truth i Must tdecline the "honnor"
the truth is my sex life is at issue because robeson et al went hunting and tried to blackmail me about something they found out and that I do not conceal. I am bisexaul and would try most anything at least oncewhen he blackmailed me on te subject I outed myself to the NG expecting a slight flutter and the we would move on

instead Steve escalated to death threats and began his now 9 year Jihad to try to rid the wolrd of me not merely the NG but the world his threats and harrassment never stoped even when I abseted myself from the NG for roughly 5 yeas but the prep for the fight to finaly end code testing were beging and I wanted in on that

I have always adknowlede my responibility for this my mistake was in being far too honest. indeed the only lesson that ayone can take from obeson feud with me is that Honesty is borderline suicidal in this day and age

a post spript

From :
k4yz
Sent :
Monday, April 30, 2007 2:02 PM
To :
konstans@hotmail.com
Subject :
acoounts of the Kosher Ham : robeson claims to have returned I doubt it






Inbox
k4yz has sent you a link to a blog: What's the matter FOOL? Does it hurt to know that I am winning? Soon Dloyd will take over this blog too, but he will do it on his own sked. You can't stop us, FOOL! Blog: acoounts of the Kosher Ham Post: robeson claims to have returned I doubt it Link: http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/04/robeson-claims-to-have-returned-i-doubt.html --Powered by Blogger http://www.blogger.com/

in amtter of minutes after making the full blog entry I have this in my inbox revealing robeson for the stalker we all know he is

but winning ? How I just don't see it you are continueing your criminal harrassment you are nither wining nor sadly losing we are stuck becuase of your hate in a mexican standoff

No comments: