for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

per your request Dloyd

recieving stolen protety my blog and the assortded data from amazonconspricay to enage in fraud and harrasment

posting harrasing remarks amonously a federal crime

you have claimed to have access to bblog for months Dloyd

even you admit you are not kb9rqz so you are comiting fraud

how is your lawsuit?

and if you did not lose the blog why did you need to steal another one

why do you want too use MY callsign and Lloyd Davies name dloyd

but you are afraid of me and terrifed of leaving me alone becuase you can''t mind your own affairs

as to posting on blog go ahead I am not afraid of you you are just chicken

No comments: