for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Saturday, May 5, 2007

latest attack blog

http://www.gavmorgan.blogspot.com/

warning it is disgusting, and it is typical of what those that hate me will do in a desperate effort to atacck me I would like it stoped perhaps the if the hates crimes law goes through but even if such shit is outlawed getting Law enforcement off it doughtnut eating asses will not be easy

like most of the attack blogs it owner is too chicken to even permit coments on the site

but this what honest men have to endure in this country It certainly makes WISH Robeson had it right and i had never served this nation and suffered the injuries I have suffered

never the less I will not be detered I may be drerailed by id theif in the future as I have been in the past but it will NEVER deter me

No comments: