for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Notes on RRAP

It is truly sad to see that some Folks Like Robeson "dloyd" Wisemne MD and "not anybody" have seen fit to conitie to prevent any meaningfull post on RRAP or RRAAM to a lessor extent

it is amusing that I can in 175 NG according to agent and have trouble in exactly 3 RRAP RRAM and RRCB. the trouble is caused by 5 poster that insist dispite all logic that Sexuality not radio is the subject of those NG. IN cb 2-3 or three more feeling the same misconception are present

these persons assuming "dloyd and Not lloyd are not the same person and that neither is Robeson seem to to think they are "everybody in the world " and that USENET is some kind of oligarchy under their control

I have sated I will not stand by and let myself and BLTS general be such a target. I doo what is neccessary and possible.

if you don't like my plan sorry but till I am provided a better one I'll stick to it

No comments: