for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Saturday, May 5, 2007

to balcmail some someone you need something that they are hiding

http://markcmorganusenetmoron.blogspot.com/2007/05/marqueer-reveals-more-personal.html

I have often admited I have sex with younger people saying I have sex with a 19 yo is no different it is like reminding us yet again that Dave (another ham) drives a Yellow Neon.

so what I have also admitted that I may well have yet with a boy or girl (although I doubt the last) that was downright underage I tend nt to ask esp in a bar after they have been served booze

what I ask is why do you care and why do you et all thiink my sex life is conected to such things as why we should test hams for Morse Code ability

the effort is gay bashing nothing more nothing less

No comments: