for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Dloyd you do make it rough to repsond to your ditrabes

but of course that is your point and your gaol to harra me in ways I can respond to effectively
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/05/in-response-to-mark-better-here-than-on.html

you can't even read what I write then you presume to coment on it

you are claerly afraid to admit there even exist another pint of view than your

the data stelone is from my wife amazon account you dolt

conspricay does not require you to corrdinate with the other parties Dloyd it merely requires that you undertake act in furtherance of the same criminal end. once the condiction you describe were indeed the case, but the DA's found it too hard to prosecute and persauded lawmarkers to change the law

indeed if you are not the Dloyd that is posting to my Blog then you are merely conspriring with him a danger of your annymouse standing is that you lose a lot of control over who you coconspriptors are

Fraud I need not know who stole something in order to be stolen from To be defrauded I must be merely defrauded I need not know the prep

KB9RQZ is not just a string of letter indeed you yourself made the the Claim I was comitning a crie when in effort to resume bloging I type Kb9tqz which happened to belong to another ham

you are so very tranperant

you are also afrad to repsond to anything in an envioment where I can reply to you directly

your efforts to enage in Dialogue are harrassment since I have no wish to enage in dialogue in a Radio NG with a gay bashing bigot such as yourself

you contant effort to force a dialougue to continue you slander/libel of me are the very essense of harrassment

No comments: