for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

more petty blackmail from those that are unable to post on topic or even under their own name or just avoid posting under under somboyd elses name

as can be said by the repost of "not Dloyd" from RRAP we are back to petty blackmail

Mark. Having given some serious thought concerning the registration of Gav'scall sign to be used as a blog, I must admit that this was a transgressionthat was almost completely uncalled for. Almost.It was mean, yes. It was done with forethought, yes. It was calculated andcarried out after I read a comment on the ipunce blog from a user whoidentified himself as "Tex". In fact, Mark, had you been a bit more on theball you would have seen this comment and you could have beat me to thepunce. It was not my fault. I just did that which "Tex" suggested.
My conscience is getting the better of me on this one, Mark. I should nothave done what I did, even to a jerk such as yourself and even though I hada right to do so. Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa.
With this in mind, and the fact that I can't sleep peacefully knowing that Ihave trespassed on hallowed Mark Morgan ground, I will posit a simple offer.
If you cease hijacking posts/topics for a thirty day period beginning today,I will delete the blog and will give every consideration towardrelinquishing the aforementioned blog to your control. After all, I have nouse for it.
And since I am feeling somewhat generous, I might even do likewise with thegavmorgan blog, but also not without stipulations.
If you cease your countless posts, say keeping them to five or six per day,accusing Dloyd of being a "theif" and if you do so for the sameaforementioned 30 day period, I will be more than amenable concerninghanding the gavmorgan blog over to your control, too. Of course thisstipulation does not require that you cease picking on Roger, since to asksuch would be far to unrealistic.
The blog(s) is in your court. It is now up to you to govern yourselfaccordingly should you wish to gain control of same.


No comments: