for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Monday, March 30, 2009

well it does seem ve7kfm.com is after LS in serious way

BTW you got it wrong guys I don't like Laura myself I honestly don't know her

I will agree her style in writing could be more professional in email I myself know are hers and in writing atributed to her (but unconfirmed)

she needs to make a serious move soon to establish real cred but it needs to be one that will hold up

agreed that takes time to prepare but she should move soonest

likely the noise (and QRM) will spike after that then hopefully if has the case (and the will and support of the FCC) go after it things will begin to settle down but after years of total neglect before RH and RH's trying to bluff his way through enforcement it will take years to bring that matter to a state anything like it should be

No comments: