for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

the new lastest from LS and the FCC

the letter may or may not be a fake apeartnnt the the letter was realesed to the net while LS herself is away from the office and her computer

I have from LS accepting then dening and now a not so fast I will get back to you on Sat

so there it stands

speculation says that she sent a letter to someone with some parts of what has been published but the version I have mayor not be her entire , it may not be hers at all although from the context of her lastest to me she implies that she is frankly unsure.

Hopefully I will have something firmer on Sat or Sunday. when I have you will have shortly there after

another matter does the forger if any KNOW LS is out of the office ? and if so how is this known

No comments: