for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Saturday, April 4, 2009

nimbusters dead or merely on its next trip across the web looking for a server to put up with it

once is was nimbusters.com then nimbusters.org but for now that gypsy caravan of the demafamers and defiliers of the net is off the web, (not my doing) rather the "KB9RQZ" user fraud at cnnp.org (that was my handiwork) yea hosting at 3ix is cheap but the bills keep adding up witht eh sites (paid site sites that these clowns get thrown off of

I suppose their are plenty more host companies in the net

while I have yet to be thrown off any place I pay for and few places that I don't

they keep getting toso while i remain with teranews and Hughes.net at an address everyone that wants to know ,knows

get a clue please I only want to return to health please

No comments: