for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Thursday, April 16, 2009

latest bizarre "attack"

an example

an number of posts like this are coming through lately. I think it is supposed to be an attack, but really while I'd prefer that poster not add the shemale crap to materail all long as the spell the urls right I hardly mind
those being
kb9rqz.cc.cc
sales.kb9rqz.com
the latest site they could spam with is of course kd8ctl.com

I don't mind the advertising (id prefer it without the shemale crap as I said but who knows maybe they will troll in some drag queens for me I will happily take their money, gives e a great and legit chance to blog about the sites as I am doing do (and thus further my sales, and gives me ammo to use at the servers they use to post this crap and the rest of the crap they spend their days sending attacking me it may be beyond a 2 fer and be a 3 fer

if you feel calling my wife a shemale in an effort to harm my sales a bad thing consider buying something at the shop or just






some amount of your choice

No comments: