for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

well soemthing from the past in RRAP

after all my problem have always come from being too honest and tooopen
I should have allowed the ve's of the day do as they offered and take a
passed code (recieving) from one session and put it with a passed codetest (transmitting) lallthose years ago they were willing and offeredit to me but no I was too honest
or in my early experimental days with sexuality I should have made sure
never to be honest and admit to being Bisexaul
I should have lied and stated my wife was male then steve would eitherleft it alone or called me a liar and then I could confess and shecould be female without question
I should have described my eme preps and 440 band not 2m so when Ioperated the spoofer would not have been looking in the right band
8/7/2006

No comments: