for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Friday, December 12, 2008

how pychotic can rambo get?



or my copy and coment for rmabos own blog

excerts only here

It doesn't help inspire confidence in the hobby of ham radio when aholes like Tolassi, Madera, and Morgan accuse people of jamming and God knows what else when they haven't even turned on the radio to listen to their BS.

it m,ust be anteresting power that come with code knowledge you can tell when others turn on their radios

It's become obvious to me that some people, and the people I mentioned in particular, have no lives, no respect for others, and no self esteem. They constantly make fools of themselves on line and on the air. Why do I even bother. Idiots are idiots. I for one am sick of it


by the small wndow of my interaction with Ham radio rambo is able to tell wether I have a live or not

sorry rambo YOU spent years accuysing everyone you did not like of being a pedophile and child rapist tyou conite as of the 10 of dec to support the effort at a msear of Robeson who accused me to the authorities of raping my father, and yet you support and promote him and his efforts

if you are sick of then stop taking part and stop enagaging in your insane sounding attacks but nobody out here can accept being the ARGET of your attacks I have indeed been qrmed certainly BY K3VR I belive by yourself but I don't have a good voice sample to id it so by your action I forced to resort to guesswork other says you are jamming me I think so and I am told so so I belive it

Come on people. This is supposed to be a time of year when folks spread good will and spend time with family and friends. Do you have to continue your psychotic crap all year, or can you take a break once in a while?

then stop spreading you fould bile and that of others for a start such in just the last week
this and this

you try taking a break before you demnd it your victums

your fight with me is of your own making danwith your years of abuse in RRAP the report to CPS was based on the fact it read like your crap

No comments: