for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Sunday, December 21, 2008

dan I know it is easy to get depressed this time of year but you have access the mental treatement p[lease use it

source a


source b



I'll be listening to CW and avoiding idiots this Christmas. To all my friends and well wishers, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. To the others, I'll see you in Hell soon enough. And y'all better hope you see me coming before I see you. Hi Hi.

I do wish dan would stop being such a hypocrtie

again you complain abotu the bad feeling being stired up this holiday season and yet you take part

grow up

or go see the VA for your histary of mental illness

No comments: