for the hopefully more uplifting musing of KB9RQZ please visithttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

other blog that exist to some specail topics are
Hf and the Kosher ham the techical blog the repeater project
VHF stuff and general stuff I may be working on

Saturday, February 7, 2009

lastestf rom Ve7KFM>com or should I call the typo patrol

So VE7KFM.com is back still trying to HIDE it's content from it victums with Ip bans

I am certainly glad that I did not give up my blog as demened in exchange to for preventing the posting this he makes about me

despite the fact the W3DUB gave him what he said he wanted he resumes his attacks on him apeasement never does work

Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ ~ Quotable Quotes but mostly out of context or not even mine

* If I want a cock I go for a man if I want pussy I go fo r a fmeale simple as that
yes I most likely wrote with some typos

but indeed the notion that If I sex sex with a man I will have sex with if I want sex with a women is simple truth in context it refers to the ride=iculous online accusations that my wife is some kind of Crossdressing male

* woger may dram of My body but I do have standards in choosing my sex partners

not even MY word but quoting the stalker as if they were me


* woger you admited to placing a transmitter near my hoe to trick me


again not sure it that was mine or not but so what

* my marraige is an agreement between myself and my wife stalker

* I realy don't write that badly I do write in ore european mode

misght well be mine undistorted again so I amke typos esp when responding to trash




* but you not I am ibessed with sniff at uinals

pretty sure I never wrote that but I agree with the fraud as if me You should not be obessed with sniffing urinalsurinals


* Why can't Dloyd face the truth...Bi men like myself are obliged to help him warp his kids mind

that is not mine never said anything of the sort although it has been osted ounder my name and call


* the NAZI's came for every one arround hen and then for themselves


not mine but posted in my name

* BTW trying to curse my chicken is pretty low they have done nothing to you

that is mine absolutely it is a humorus responce to the siily "threat" made last years to cruse my poor flok of chicken and it still applies attacking even in jest my chicken is a pretty rotten thing to do not as bad as the attack on my wife or my father of course


* dloyd Lavies hear no truth knows no no truth types no truth can't curse chicknens to any effect

sorry I might have written that might not I realy don't know but who the hell is dsick enough to care


* when you use gramaur badly it spoils the effect for anyone inteligent

don't think that s mine at all I belive to be a coment by another ham Dee Flint if I am not mistaken


* it it make those in my inbox laugh that you present your fabracted "proof" online and expect to be believed

mine anagin a typo in response to thrash talk

* you jst admited to spamming but I have the right to defend my brain

may well have written this so what another typo big deal


* you can't make belive just anything you mean I mark morgan do not suspect dan of being batman

a mispeled word likely from nimbusters someplace where I have even less concern that RRAP I recall the statement roughly made prefect sense in context


* wrong again I quailifed with m-16 I had to grennades the 50 cal MG and the 203 granade laugher


not sure I ever wrote that line with that particular set of typos but maybe I did so what


* now the remark made that I act stupid to cover the skils of an uber hacker is closer than one normaly ses around here

again I think that is mine a few typos a nimbusters remark I believe made sense in context


* but if some mormon bother me he I will them same i would shott you

mine abolstuely perfectly senible and reasonable in context

* gte in touch with english "yopu" is singlaur and prual in english

not sure I ever that particular sequence some typos so what if I did write it


* it was quite trenching at times

again made sense in context


feel to check out tmy thought on the other profiles
on Karol ve7kfm

No comments: